• Deliver or confirm delivery of
fully executed contract to you and the buyer.
• Confirm receipt of initial deposit monies.
• Confirm with Buyer’s Realtor the completion of mortgage
application (if applicable). Obtain name and phone number of lender/mortgage
• Confirm with Buyer’s Realtor the dates/times of termite
inspections, home inspections, and any other inspections that are applicable.
• Notify you of inspection results.
• Assist you in obtaining repair estimates, if applicable.
• Assist you in negotiating responsibility for repair issues with
• Periodically contact mortgage representative to confirm status
of mortgage loan.
• Meet appraiser at property. Provide copy of listing and recent
• Confirm house appraisal is adequate and inform you accordingly.
• Verify that all contingencies of sale have been satisfied.
• Confirm receipt of written mortgage commitment and follow through
on any "subject to" items.
• Arrange any inspections necessary to pass title.
• Confirm ordering of title work and obtain name and phone number
of Title Company.
• Confirm completion of any agreed to repairs and forward copies
of work receipts to closing parties.
• Forward copies of applicable certifications (e.g., termite,
well, septic) to closing parties.
• Confirm time, date and location of closing and inform you accordingly.
• Confirm deposit monies ordered for closing. Verify if certification
• Schedule with you and the buyer the date and time for final
• Notify closing parties as to walk-through results. Resolve questionable
items prior to closing.
• Verify location of keys, garage door openers and warranty document
• Attend closing/settlement, bringing all applicable files, documents,
keys and any other pertinent information.